See creations from hundreds of builders from the Pacific Northwest and around the world in this two day public event. Talk to the builders of these amazing creations and then leave your own mark on our Wall of Creation. Race your own brick-built car on our derby track and build your own creation in one of our creation stations. There will also be dozens of vendors onsite with custom, unique, and rare LEGO® based products. Our last convention in 2022 saw more than 500 builders, 1,200 creations, and 8000 visitors from the public.
- Single Day: $12 per person, Family 4 pack for $44
- 2-Day Pass: $20 per person, Family 4 pack for $75
- Children 3 and under do not require tickets.
- Saturday: 10:00am – 5pm
- Sunday: 10am – 4 pm
- Please Contact Us for information on restricted access times for those who need a more calm environment
Available Activities include:
- See custom Lego creations and talk with the builders
- Vendors selling new, vintage, and specialized LEGO® accessories
- Photo ops with unique Lego creations
- The Wall of Creation: build your mark on the wall
- DUPLO® play area: younger kids can play and build out of thousands of DUPLO® bricks
- Creation Station: kids (and kids at heart) can build their own creation and display it for all to see
- Place your vote for the best builder creation
Public Exposition Tickets
These tickets are for the Public Exposition and are NOT for the 4-day Private Builder’s Convention.
Voted one of the “best 50 events in Oregon”, Bricks Cascade™ has something for the whole family, including hundreds of amazing LEGO® creations on display, various opportunities to build and play, and several specialty vendors.
2023 will be our 11th year in operation with hundreds of builders bringing their original LEGO®-based models for your viewing pleasure!
If you’re interested in the 4-day Builders’ Convention click HERE