- Every person attending the AFOL Convention must have a paid registration.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their Parent/Guardian when entering any of the Bricks Cascade facilities.
- Each registration account must use a unique email address.
- Incomplete, improperly formed, or accounts with fake email addresses will be removed at the administrator’s discretion.
- Failure to use an accessible email address may cause the registration information and future convention announcements to be lost.
Registration Costs (Per Person):
Early Bird (thru 7 January ’18): $65
Regular (8 January ’18 – March 7 ’18): $80
Night Owl (8 March ’18 – 21 March ’18): $100
At the Door (22 – 25 March ’18): $120
If you already have an account, please Login before completing this registration.
By submitting your registration and payment, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to all
Terms Of Service.